Our 11+ Mock Exams are suitable for all the students preparing to gain entry into any of the
grammar schools in Essex and would like to experience the real exam conditions before
We consider our mock exams to be a valuable tool helping children rehearse the exam in an
“exam like” setting. It also helps evaluate knowledge of the subject matter while at the same
time offers them a chance to build their exam confidence, overcoming exam day nerves and
to perfect exam techniques before the big day!
Having conducted mock exams for several years, and through our networks with parents, we
have put together answers to the questions we most frequently get asked.
A. Before Booking
1. Who should attend the 11+ Mock Exams?
2. Why should my child attend the 11+ Mock Exam?
3. What is the cost of attending a mock exam?
4. How many mock exams are recommended?
5. Can I cancel/amend my booking?
6. Can I get a refund if my child couldn’t attend the exam?
7. Will I be refunded for the cancelled exams?
C. Mock Exam Day
8. What is the structure of a Mock Exam Day?
9. What is my child expected to bring on the mock exam day?
10. What is the location of the CEM Mock Exam Day?
11. What time must we arrive?
12. Are parents/guardian allowed in the exam hall?
13. Can I wait at test centre while my child attends the exam?
14. Can I see my child in between the tests?
15. When and how exam results would be provided?
16. Will I be provided with the mock exam papers?
17. What is Mock Exam Feedback Session?
18. What is the timing for Mock Exam Feedback Session?
19. I can’t find an answer to my question, what now?